An Abstract Poem




Sometimes the many distratcions of life can make one lose focus of whats really imporatant.

We spend over days trying to get by, not enjoying every moment as they go by.



My heart has grown callous from being untouched that I forgot how to cry, I wonder If I died how many would cry.



People have become untrustworthy so its only second nature to lie.



Faith has now become a conversational piece for the intellects, the poor has loss hope. Single mothers and the fatherless boy dont know to cope, they find comfort in the ephoria of coke.



What is the purpose of like many have asked? Yet if told many arent willing to take on the task.
Everyone I know is wearing a mask, made of what they want to be, so when they look in the mirror that is what they see.



What they are is hidden because even the most beautiful person thinks they are dummy and smartest believes he's a ugly.




I'm tired, I tried! For perfection I've strived, yet I've lied, because behind the excuse of imperfection I hide.




To be accepted by peers have brought many tears, however many prefer dehydration than separation, i guess us being one would make a better a nation.


After all whats the benefit of being your man?


No comments: