In a few months I'll be celebrating my one year anniversay of been single. Now normally this wouldn't be an occasion that people celebrate but I believe its something I should be happy about. Because it shows that as an individual I have grown, before I was a sucker for relationships. I mean I would enter these relationships with the best intentions but as soon as I had sex with the girl I'd bounce and then start over. But being the gentleman that I am, I had never made it seem it was all about the sex. I'd always make up some stupid excuses, that seemed so honest that the poor naive young lady would believe. It didn't matter how beautiful the girl was, or if she had the best personality, I just couldn't find it in myself to be attracted to her after 'tapped that ass' (lol). Because of this flaw in my personally I lost some very wonderful ladies. After living this life style after a while I noticed that I began to loose the ability to show genuine emotion, it affected not only my relationship with the girls I played but also the relationship I had with my friends. Every thing was just fake, I'd just play the part to get what I want from people and because I wasn't been real, it made me have a lot of distrust for other people.
But yea enough of how I feel, whats important is that in a few months I'll be on the market.
So any females with desirable qualities (my definition) hit me up.
But yea enough of how I feel, whats important is that in a few months I'll be on the market.
So any females with desirable qualities (my definition) hit me up.
wats up purp...


1 comment:
what's up, reecy? lol.
Post a Comment