Crazy shit!!

That title was just to grab ur attention, honestly i have nothing interesting to blog about other than the fact that i'm sooo damn amazing LOL!!!!  No im not conceited just appreciative of the life God gave me and few extras that he threw in such as ........................, ................................, and....................... etc.  
Yea i also wanted to blog about my love for women, how i love women (select specimens) they are sooo beautiful, the curvature of their bodies is sooo enticing, so seductive I just paused for 5 mins just thinking about it, their breast are like smoothies or milkshakes and if you dont like smoothies or milkshakes just think about your favorite beverage in the perfect packaging.  Infact I don't think there's anything more attractive than a woman with smooth, clean beautiful coco butter skin, it makes my flaw-less skin shiver with excitement and jolts of electricity rush through my body and causes tensions in my unmentionables.  I LOVE Women!!
On the topic of women I just thought i should mention that recently I've been checking "my options" and I've come across a few worthy candidates, however the deadline isn't until a few more months so you all you beautiful women keep sending me ur resumes!!!  

N.B.
The selection process is  an equal opportunity process.  Women of all races are considered (except Russians or Chinese)







Purpy u asshole!!!  

No comments: