
Untitled
Judge me, yes judge me! I don't even want you to love me, despise me, in front of the multitudes chastise me, break me down, wipe your feet in my face, because I'm beneath the ground, in your eyes, I'm foolish and your wise, I'm in hell and you reside in the skies, you want me to get on my knees, and ask please, when it rains, i should provide shelter like the trees, and if you do get wet, you'd never let me forget, my incompetence and show no mercy or no pretense, you hate me, wish for me to die, no burial, just cremate me, and my ashes you would burn, my total annihilation is what you yearn but I'll forever be here, my words will forever be whispered in your ear, through the air, because the lord sees and the lord cares, fair is fair, didn't you hear, in the end we all have to pay the fare, for life's ride and that is what we fear, who knows what they'll be charged, whether they'll be pardoned or they'll be chard, So hate me! Hate me! But you'll never break me.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment