If Only.......

Sometimes we as men make very stupid decisions, especially when it comes to women. Its like we can never be satisfied, I feel cursed, If only I could rid myself of the urge to be soooo damn lustful!!! I really really really want to be settled, you know find me a decent girl and have eyes only for her. Honestly, I do believe I am more than capable of doing it, the problem is however, finding that "one decent female". It seems all the girls I would be interested in are either my Exs or taken, the single girls I've been coming across recently are ok but just not "it" (If you are one of those girls reading this blog don't feel bad, its not you its me).


Also I would like to take this opportunity to sympathize with all the sensitive, disclaimer at the top of the page non-reading individuals who take offense to some of blog entries.




1 comment:

Purp. said...

you can't always control your destiny so stop rushing the process, stop giving yourself a deadline and don't stress over this, MoMo. be patient. i'm sure she'll come around in due time. and if she's your TRUE soul mate, she'll not only be a "decent girl" - she'll be PERFECT and you WILL "have eyes only for her"... =)